Bonchon


Fast food of choice since my college days. Used to be at Bonchon Trinoma branch with friends. I like their chicken thigh part either spicy or original flavor plus the price was not that high. Almost same price with other fast food chain such as KFC. Two pieces of chicken drumstick or thigh would play around the price of almost 200 pesos. 

Haven't tried Bonchon since I went to review class. So after my physical therapy today, I tried Bonchon at SM San Lazaro for some snack. As expected, no crowd at all (Which I like the most). 

Got servings of korean noodle- "chapchae" (almost 100 pesos per serving) and two spicy drumsticks plus a drink. They also have crispy crepe which I would like to try next time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NMAT Questions

Vikings Sm North The Block

NMAT Registration Guide - Road to MD